Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why does every other blog

look better than mine? Guess I just don't have the time, energy, or interest in making this thing an award winner. However, it's fun just to do it. So we have a very busy week, especially as the guys are leaving and Miguel and I are taking over, along with the lieutenant.  I'll describe the week's events this coming Sunday (my day off) as best I can, considering where I'm at and what we're doing. I think you'll find the week very interesting!

Hope everyone is having a fine time getting ready for Christmas.  Remember that the holiday is meant to be with the ones you love and that love you, whether together or just in spirit and memory.

And now for a few pictures.

My CHU.

1 comment:

  1. What No windows-I feel for ya Darrell! Love ya - stay safe. Erin

    ReplyDelete