Monday, October 26, 2009

Just one more thing before I go

This blog is one more thing to get busy with. Right now I am trying to finish all the required shots (anthrax, thyphoid, tetnus, hep B blah blah) and get in some 'just in time' training, including Combat Skills (10 days in the swamps of new Jersey playing war), before I ship out to Iraq. I'll spill the beans about me later, after I set this blog up. Suffice it to say that I'm 54, an Air Force Reserve Master Sergeant for Life, husband, dad, grandpa, public affairs guy and I'm going to end my Reserve career with a bang! Just figuritively speaking.

I retired from the reserve in '01, just before 9/11. Reenlisted in '06, at their request. So here I am, finally getting to do something that at least makes a personal statement. Should be an interesting ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment